Friday, September 4, 2009

old pics of my tattoos...

ok, so i was browsing through my flickr account and decided i'd do a post with some of the tattoo pictures i had uploaded on there... these pics are all pretty much over a year and a half old, if not older... so this may be a bit like connect the dots to figure out how things are actually placed now... (ALL OF MY WORK IS BY THE AMAZING BOYS AT TRINITY TATTOO IN LONGWOOD, FL. (407) 659 0000 about 97% by JORGE MORENO!)

this first one is basically what one sees whenever i leave the house on weekends... i believe that view is pretty up to date except that the backs of my knees now say "red sky at night" and "red sky at morning".

this is my spiffy mitch byrd/bettie page mer-monster and my johnny and june calla lillies... the lillies are now topped by a hank sr dead swallow (shown later) and there is a cupcake on my foot below the mer-monster...

awwww, look how empty and lonely my left shin was looking!!! it is now graced by the edges of the aforementioned dead swallow and a monkey lighting a bottlerocket surrounded by pbr empties. those damn drunk monkeys. ;)
bug's name in day of the dead skulls with marigolds and prayer beads and the siamese twin pirate girls (on that so empty lookin' shin!!)
look at that big empty spot!! wow!

my anchor and compass rose, and my octopi <3 (the closest i could come to good/evil tattoos)

better one of the backs...

the hank sr swallow... kinda a divorce celebration... got it around my former anniversary, which was also the day hank married miss audrey...

0 comments: